- Lead accounting team in different locations with ERP accounting system in all aspects of Company’s books, including Receivables, Payables, Cost Accountancy and General ledger.
- Ability to work with outside accounts, consultants in various international jurisdictions to ensure accurate and timely closure of books and complying with government reporting.
- Assist in ongoing implementation of new accounting system.
- Handle fixed asset management.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and cost control strategies.
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Handle cash flow management with multiple bank accounts.
- Handle closing of books on monthly/yearly basis.
- Submit periodic financial reports to management.
- Knowledge of L/C discounting is a plus
- Working closely with banks.
- Evaluating special projects’ finances
- Professionally qualified CA/CPA with 8+ years’ experience as a Senior Accountant with a ship owning /ship management company-fleet of 20+ ships.
- Proven track record of managing books in multi-jurisdictional international locations.
- Excellent grasp of accounting principles and its implementation.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a MUST.
- Able to lead, train and manage accounting staff.
- Career minded, meticulous, disciplined in work and ambitious. Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command over verbal and written English communication skills.
- Extremely organized with excellent multi-tasking and management skills.
Apply Now: http://www.bayt.com/en/uae/jobs/group-financial-controller-3543254/