To analyse financial status of company’s performance and functional expenditure versus budget by collecting, monitoring, benchmarking and studying data with subsequent challenge and recommendations for actions.
1. Determines cost of operations by establishing standard benchmarks of costs; collecting operational data.
2. Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with budgets and forecasts.
3. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; challenges concerned line management to understand and control overspends.
4. Recommends cost saving actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
6. Perform any other task as assigned by direct manager.
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree
- CFA is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience within an Audit Firm (preferable one of the big 4)
- Experienced in the UAE
- Excellent verbal & written English communication; knowledge of spoken Arabic is an advantage
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Good presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to challenge, influence and persuade
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills
Apply Now: http://www.bayt.com/en/uae/jobs/financial-control-analyst-3543002/