To analyze and process all cases received at Retail Credit Department within policy parameters and credit considerations as well as to ensure proper authority compliance as per the approved delegated matrix
- Analyzing and processing cases based on overall consideration of customer’s profile and in compliance with bank policy and procedures
- Meeting the targeted productivity levels and to ensure adherence to service level agreement (SLA) and turnaround time (TAT).
- To ensure proper use of assigned delegation authority laid down by the bank
- To identify and highlight any suspicious activities thereby reducing risk exposure and increasing quality of analysis
- To ensure the updating of data reported in the daily productivity sheet (MIS)
- To ensure appropriate level of productivity output to enhance within given resources in times of peak load (month ends, promotions etc…)
- To ensure detailed credit analysis (fresh, Repeat and After Sales) and to highlight approval conditions
- To ensure all deals send for Contact Point Verification (CPV) as per CPV policy
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) wherever applicable
- Conduct training to new comers and monitor the training performance whenever required.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- Preferably Graduate in Accounting/ Financial Service/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Business Administration
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial service industry
About This Company
Established in 1975, Dubai Islamic Bank is the first Islamic bank to have successfully implemented the Islamic system of banking in all its shades. Help and encouragement came in from everywhere such as the government, people and the central bank of UAE. The economic and business philosophy of Islam encourages generation and sharing of profits. However, it forbids giving or taking of interest. Dubai Islamic Bank is the first Islamic bank in the world to practically implement this concept. Leveraging the strengths of Islamic business and economic concepts on one hand and state-of-the-art banking technology on the other, we create partnerships with our customers to generate profits. These are then shared between us. A vast array of products has been created to suit every conceivable need of our valued customers. www.dib.ae
Apply Now: http://www.bayt.com/en/uae/jobs/credit-analyst-personal-finance-3544000/