• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
• Approval of Petty Cash Fund Request Form and ensure that request is made for business purpose and expenditure.
• Monitor and collaborate with other department that proper and valid invoice are recorded.
• Ensure that payment made is valid and all relevant documents are approved and up to date.
• As an active part of import payment process, review that L/C opening and closing are proper and correctly recorded and payment are made on time
• Chartered Accountant from recognized professional body or Master in Accounting from a reputable university.
• Proficiency in English
• • Managerial skills
• Analytical skills
• Forecasting skills
• Communication skills
Apply Now: http://www.bayt.com/en/uae/jobs/chief-accountant-3542965/